Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Al Qaeda© Accused Outstrips Actual Murderer

I think it's about time Al Qaeda© start to issue ID cards, because I'm finding it difficult to believe that they actually exist.

Is Dhiren Barot REALLY an 'Al Qaeda© operative'? Is he REALLY "a professional terrorist"? That's some CV!

Well, according to the authorities, who handed out a 40 year sentence, this over-ambitious would-be's conspiracy is considered to be a greater crime than that of a real killer, who only got 29 years.

Obviously Borat, sorry, BAROT (he'll have to get used to that in prison), is a shitty little man, who, given the opportunity, would invoke harm, but let's not buy into the scale of this fantasy.

Anyway, make your own mind up, here's the evidence as presented by the MET.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dambusters Dont ask me why but as a child I was facinated by this movie and the exploits of the aircrew involved. I've read that Guy Gibson survived the raid toured america and was then shot down again on a seperate raid allegedly by FRIENDLY fire, that's an expression I never understood....