Monday, August 24, 2009

My Aliens v. Zombies Dream.

Yes, it was a little different from my usual running naked through the old people's home affair.

I was walking up Lake Road away from the beach, and I looked into the night sky to the west and noticed something huge turning way up.

On realising it was some form of giant space craft, my reaction was not one of awe or wonderment, but of despair, and even embarrassment that I would have to admit to seeing a UFO.

Anyway, then it all went Hollywood on me and the vision became a rather cliched post-Close Encounters collossal mother-ship which descended and hovered above the beach at the end of the road.

I ran down to take a better look, and found myself amid bedlam. Lake Road had turned into Napier Road up by Rockley Sands (a caravan holiday camp), and the chaos was taking the form of Zombies walking towards the alien ship. Yes; Zombies!

Look, don't judge me; it was only a dream!

Anyway, I think at this point I thought "Zombies, that's just stupid!" and woke myself up. It was either that or having her tomcat biting my face* at the same time.

* He has a variety of methods of awaking me in the small hours; biting my face; sticking his claws into my face slowly and one by one; sticking his arse into my face; biting my hands; leaping on me from the bedside table, or just plain old sitting on my chest incubus-stylie whilst staring at me. You have to admire his versatility.

No comments: