Monday, March 12, 2007

Evil Cat Tyrant Gains Domination Of Universe: Picture


Well, not actually true, but imagine what you felt when you first saw that!

I have to wake up to this at 5.00am every morning, now that "we" have agreed to allow the felines into the bedroom overnight, to avoid them beating the door down at all hours.

This one paws me awake, expecting me to get up and go downstairs with him, so that he can finish the food I laid out for the night before.

It's like sharing the house with the kind of PE teacher who, on school trips, would march into your room at dawn, rip the curtains, and shout in their dreadful Welsh accents: "come on now, it's a lovely day out there, shame to waste it when we can go for a hike before breakfast!"

Why, you ask, doesn't SHE take him downstairs in the morning. Because he knows that it's impossible to wake her, that's why!

And the sly little bastard only bites me.

Just wait until I come home with a dog!

No comments: