Monday, April 21, 2008

The IT/Gents Toilet Interface

Well, when they moved the Client Services hobbits out of the basement, and moved the IT herberts IN, I was vocal in my reservations about having to share our area with THEM.

Computers, yes they know how to do that; but social skills?

I was poo-pooed by the liberal namby-pambies, but the poo-poo is certainly on them now.

How anyone can get excrement where THAT ANIMAL got excrement beats me, but what I DO KNOW is that this sort of thing didn't happen before IT moved in.

Even with YOU KNOW WHO around.

To put it delicately: you can't flush it from there!

It was also visible from the corridor, as you opened the gents door. I mean; I ask you! Really!

"If there is a cleaner in the vicinity of the basement, we have a CODE BROWN in trap one!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pay rates for this sort of thing.