Friday, May 06, 2011

Special Agent Rin Tin Tin


























I read the following in a BBC account of the Bin Laden raid:

Several reports say an unidentified canine was strapped to a human member of the Seals team as he was lowered into the compound


I suspect the truth was somewhere near this:

T minus twenty seconds;

"At the ready men, and prepare to land; Holy Crap! Agent Dugard, explain yourself!"

"Sir, I'm sorry Sir! Sir, believe me I tried, but Mary Sue is in the jug for drink-driving again and her sister who normally does the dog-sitting is working double-shifts at the chicken-ranch. If I leave him at home he chews up the trailer! Sir!"

"We'll talk about this later, just keep that thing under control! OK men: Jump!"

Two minutes later.

"Minsky, we're still waiting for you! What's the problem now!"

"Sir, I'm sorry sir!" Sir; I think its the excitement sir! He's kinda sensitive!"

"Well make sure you pick that up on the way out!

"Sir, yes Sir!"

"Woof!"

"Cool your jets Jimbo, we're in enough trouble! Jeez, look! That's the guy from the posters!"

Gunshots are heard.

No comments: