Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Am Not Underground Arse Pervert

I had no choice but to take a packed tube on my way home tonight, and like my fellow passengers, I just had to grin and bear it in trying to keep my dignity in difficult circumstances.

However, the stupid cow next to me kept bending over to attend to something in her bag, which resulted in her sticking her fat arse into me, then looking around at me with disdain as though I was trying it on!

What was she expecting? Did she think I could evaporate? Anyway, technically it wasn't even ME she was crashing into, as I strategically kept my bag between me and her huge arse to AVOID making contact. Urggh!

My advice: don't bend over on the tube at rush hour if you have a big arse, as NO-ONE wants to make contact with it.

No comments: