Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Olfactory Attack!

I believe that the following transaction took place at some point in last few days:

Fishmonger: Good Morning madam, how can I help?

Customer: Hello, do you have any particularly smelly fish please?

Fishmonger: Yes, but smelly cold, or smelly hot?

Customer: Oh, hot!

Fishmonger: I've got just the thing! Have a whiff of that!

Customer: Blimey! That's the one!

Fishmonger: Excellent. How do you intend to cook it?

Customer: In a microwave. I'm going to put it in a microwave at work!

Fishmonger: At work? Is that a good idea?

Customer: Oh, it'll be fine, it's open plan!

Fishmonger: Open plan? But surely...er,

Customer: Yes?

Fishmonger: Oh nothing. That'll be £3.50 please. Can I interest you in some Winkles?

I make this assumption, because a repeat offender has just GASSED out our floor YET AGAIN!

A disciplinary offence, surely?

No comments: