Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Old Compton Street: A Statement

I would just like to confirm that yesterday on my way to a evening out I found my self momentarily crossing Old Compton Street in London's Soho.

At no point did I stop in Old Compton Street, or converse with anyone, and no "visits" were made to any of the establishment thereof.

I merely entered Old Compton Street from the south, traversed east for fifty yards, before exiting to the north one minute later.

I merely confirm this to put paid to any gossip that I was seen in Old Compton Street last night. I was, but not for long enough for anything untoward to occur.


Soho Update: the poseurs of Soho were out in force last night, as the dry weather and low, eye-piercing sun, created the perfect conditions for standing out on the pavement with one's SUNGLASSES ON! Most of them weren't even smoking!

No comments: