Sunday, September 21, 2008

Charivari? Sadly Not


No, there was no happy couple strolling hand-in-hand along the beach.

In fact the post-it notes were actually written upon, with disparaging messages relating to the driver and his vehicle. Shortly after this image was taken I witnessed the disgruntled driver of this vehicle removing the offending correspondence with barely disguised rage.

Incidently, on the way to the shore, I negotiated my car beneath the small railway bridge with the poor sight lines by the usual practice of leaning over to the left, checking the route was clear, and then gunning it though the narrow apeture.

As I emerged on the other side I was met by an Audi driver (a Chav Audi driver) who had accelerated out of the bend opposite, assuming that the path beneath the bridge would be clear. His assumption was wrong, and as the nose of the Audi went down under heavy braking, I simultaneously observed the outrage of the driver, pissed off at my right of way, and the sight of his small daughter leaving the seat next to him and bouncing off the windscreen face first!

Next time sweetheart, ignore daddy when he tells you that seatbelts are for tossers.

No comments: